Re: [T3] Swivel Feet Adjusters

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
Oh boy!  you need to read up on the valve train geometry.  Berg has some
good info on this as does an  old issue of VWT  but do a list search for the
correspondance I had with Jim A last spring, basically you want the rocker
to be perpendicular with the valve stem at about 2/3 lift. Youll need to
change the length of your pushrods too... it gets involved but Youll go
through valve guides if you get it wrong... worth spending some time here.

keith