Re: [T3] Getting my Fastback home

<x-flowed>

Ben Doughney wrote:

on 26/6/2002 1:58 AM, Per Lindgren at lindgre@online.no wrote:

Ben lives in New Zealand, there's no reason for his car to really be an
FI car.

Yes, I guess Norway had the same situation with carb'ed cars?

Absolutely. AFAIK the FI was used mostly because of emmisions, which wasnt the case here. There may have come a few here, but I cant remember to have seen any with the "fuel injection" script on the rear end. I did see a VW 1302 iS from time to time a few years ago, I didnt know such a thing existed. I dont think it was an LS either. It was an old couple that drove it.

PerL
73 Variant L