[T3] Webshots added!

Hello Everyone,

Just got some more screen savers updated for ya! Send
me the pics of your VW's and I will place them here.
You can veiw these photos and many more as a screen
saver and all you have to do is download the webshots
software.

Click on any of the links below in my signature to see
the newly updated VW's.

Enjoy!!!

=====
Erick the daddy
68 fasty

Is your Type X here? If not send your VW pics to me.
http://community.webshots.com/album/19887209ssBljlIzPh
http://community.webshots.com/album/24709950SAghTTbUHL
http://community.webshots.com/album/41466306gEEGgO