Re: [T3] Wiper switch

On 25 Jun 2002, at 13:44, Daniel Baum wrote:

> If my wipers won't turn off - I had to disconnect them from the fuse box -
> is there anything else I should check before replacing the switch?

I would not assume that the problem is in the switch. It could be in the
parking switch which is inside the motor drive, or it could be a mis-wiring
problem.

Did this just fail, or is this a problem that has popped up as you have fixed
some things and gotten the wipers to work for the first time in a long time?

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org
Madison, WI 53711-3054