Re: [T3] pictures of my T3 are posted...

>IF your at stock height, one notch in the outer spline will about put
you
>down on the stops.
>
>Keith

Yes, my experience, this is a 2" drop.  It leaves you with less than
an inch before hitting the bump stop.  I got back another inch by
reversing the long upper with the short lower bumper.  By the way,
stock tires and wheels fit at this height.

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR