Re: [T3] pictures of my T3 are posted...

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I love statements about the front suspension that break the laws of Physics!
1 notch on the outer spline is about 12deg, and thats about all the
suspension travel you have in the first place!  3 Notches would be about 35
degree change in the lower arm... downright impossible with intact ears.

IF your at stock height, one notch in the outer spline will about put you
down on the stops.

Keith

> She's lowered 2", how could that be a bumpy ride? My front is lowered 3
outer splines and I have about 3/4" of suspension movement till it hits the
bumpstops. I'm glad I dont have dentures, or else I'd lose them too;)

http://shopnow.netscape.com/