Re: [T3] Heater channel questions and fiberglass fenders

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
Well, in the long run the oil will very slowly evaporate.  drilling an
access hole and getting  oil between the outer cover and inner layer is
best, you can blow it in the heater outlet if its rusted through the heat
tube too and it will run down into the seams and protect them for a long
time but youll have to deal with the smell for a while if you use the heat.

You'll need bodywork skills to make those fiberglass fenders to fit!... and
then some.

Keith