Re: [T3] pictures of my T3 are posted...

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> Looks nice but I wanna see the engine!  :)

Yeah, I've got to take some good pictures of the engine and the interior
still.  Right now there's only one picture of the engine on the page.  The
case is Pontiac Blue and the cooling tin is all black.  I didn't have the
money to get anything powder coated or professionally painted, but I cleaned
every item by hand and repainted it.

I'll let you know when I get some closeups.

Jason
68 Notch (Nadine)