[T3] (was) The darkside is getting weaker...

<x-flowed>Well, the darkness has regained it's momentum tonight! I was in a general car show tonight as the only import. There was an import class, and when the trophies went out, they chose not to give one to the IMPORT due to being the only car...crowd boo'd, but they didn't budge...so I left the FORD parkinglot sideways at 6k rpm of wheel spinning fun! 2332cc or Notchback power got some cheers and clapping! That was worth the show for me...

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc & 1959 Bug http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/
Type 3 Invasion Aug. 17th and 18th http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/invasion.html