Re: [T3] Compression Ratio Recommendations

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> OK.. My stock engine in the Square is driven hard, almost all highway
miles at 75MPH, and several trips each summer into the mountains on the
highway with the Boat in tow... I know how far to push it and keep an eye on
the gauges when Im towing.  At 78K its still very strong.

When I build up the next engine for the car, if I stick with T3 based, you
think that the Berg SH wouldnt hold up being used at the level as the stock
engine?  (ie.. constant 3/4 throttle on the highway with the Boat).
Again... I get great gas mileage with the Notch Berg motor... but it is
lighter than the Sqaure.

Keith