[T3] Loose fan housing bolts

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hello everyone,

      One of the two bolts behing the fan have come loose, I was attempting to fix this with the motor in but I dont know how to get the pully off. I got to that point and have no clue how to get the nut loose, I have the proper size socket and all of that but no matter what ive tried it wants to turn over.
Any suggestions¿¿¿¿¿¿  Thanks in advance everyone