Re: [T3] C. R. Recommendations Views...

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hello-

Richard:
> So anyone want to talk Engine theories let me know. I think I will
start
> a thread on the STF engine forum.

Just a warning: Be careful!

Like I said, CR along with synthetic oils are volatile subjects.  Many
closed-minded people will absolutely flame you if you offer a contrary
point of view.  They'll tell you you're an idiot, even though your
facts outweigh their opinions.  STF in particular (namely the "Speed
and Drag Racing Forum") has a very touchy past regarding CR.  It has
erupted flame wars because there are a staunch few people who refuse
to disagree with "the blue bible."

Take care,
Shad Laws
LN Engineering