[T3] Invasion t-shirts

<x-flowed>Those of you that purchased T shirts already, thank you for the support of both the show and the Ronald McDonald House of Boise! Also, just wanted to let you know that those will already be a 'one off' item, as the next run will not have the VW Trends sponsoring on them. I am not sure what happened with John J's artwork not getting the magazine space, but it didn't. So, we are going to remove that little bit of stuff and the next batch will be ready for the show! If you are interested in a shirt you might give John's web page a look http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jaransonT3/jaransonT3/ and let him know so he can make a go guess on the number of the next run.

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc & 1959 Bug http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/
Type 3 Invasion Aug. 17th and 18th http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/invasion.html