[T3] my new fasty

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I have finally recovered from the loss of my old fasty. I picked up a 73
fastback standard yesterday. is pretty solid by east coast standards. the
rear pans , left rear bumper mount are rusted through but that's about the
worse of it. it has some rust elsewhere but nothing major. the interior is
shot but it just adds character. It still has fuel injection also, I have to
do the brakes, and fix some minor things like the blinkers and wipers and
install the Fuel pump but it shouldn't take to much.  It looks good next to
the square.
yea!

-Bryan
71 square