Re: [T3] Synthetic GL-4 found!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I think we determined there was more happening that simply the name of the
brand, it was the synthetic alone with all it's happy detergents which was
the probably cause.

  Toby Erkson
  '72 VW Squareback -- big engine, rag top, 5-speed, etc.
  '95 VW Jetta GL III -- P-Chip, Jamex suspension, etc.
  '81 Gold Wing -- stock, no touring gear!
  Portland, OR.  http://www.icbm.org/