Re: [T3] Compression Ratio Recommendations

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Daaaaym!  Very nice post (including the addendum...I was gonna mention
excessive temps in the cylinder).

  Toby Erkson
  '72 VW Squareback -- big engine, rag top, 5-speed, etc.
  '95 VW Jetta GL III -- P-Chip, Jamex suspension, etc.
  '81 Gold Wing -- stock, no touring gear!
  Portland, OR.  http://www.icbm.org/