Re: [T3] Welcome cybernotchback

John,

   First post as cybernotchback - congrats!  Nice
reply by Keith.  Those inner wheelhouss are a great
deal because anyopne with an early car can buy them
just for the front correct bumper mounts.  RMMW sells
the late repo ones for $80.  I'll be calling Richard
on Thursday about the Notch and be goving him
directions.  It's just eaiser for me to have him bring
it down.  The I'll go over it with a fine tooth comb
and see what it really needs.  I am sure that I missed
a lot but...I'm still excited about it and want to
have it ASAP!  Maybe I can get it going by the
Montgomery show.  It's only about an hour or so away
but we'll see.

Michael