Re: [T3] need dash photos for reference please...

On 17 Jun 2002, at 12:07, Jason Ford wrote:

> I double checked my dash - there are no holes in the dash other than those used
> for the wiper switch, headlight switch, etc.
>
> I don't think she came with an emergency switch. Honest.

I believe you, honest, but I think the hole would still be there. I don't think
they made different dashes for different markets.

What two controls do you have down and left from your steering column?
What's installed in your dash to the left of the ashtray?

Do you have the brake warning light up and right from the steering column? If
not, is the hole there, perhaps with a plug in it?

What's the etc in your first paragraph above?