Re: [T3] need dash photos for reference please...

Hey Jason. My '66 had the E flashers originally, but I removed it a number of
years ago. It (the flasher switch) was mounted in a small steel (black)
bracket,(just the switch only) on the left hand side of the steering column,
right up next to it, with two small screws. Hope this helps!
Chuck