Re: [T3] Fan Switch

On 14 Jun 2002, at 17:26, Bryan Castles wrote:

> Any idea where I can find a replacement fan switch?  I don't know if my
> fan still works or not...  But I do know that the switch is trashed.  It
> would be nice to put the fan back into use.  Also, I'm missing the
> plastic pieces that go between the fan box and the vents themselves.
> The other weird issue is that the vent knobs don't seem to operate the
> vents anymore.  What all parts am I missing here?

I'm sure I have everything you need. If the knobs don't do anything any more
then the other ends of the cables have probably slipped off the levers they
control, or they really ARE working and you just can't tell the difference. (You
can only tell the difference if the fan is blowing, or if you are driving 40+ mph.)