Re: [T3] VW metal signs

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Often times Michaels and other craft stores also have tin signs like these, thats where I got my m*stang one years ago(o.k so it was only like two years)when I was still into detroit steel. They are usually pretty cheap, I think I paid like 12 bucks for mine, and it was about 20inches(the sign).     Jonathan

69FASTY(finally back on the road after a month hietus)