From: type3@vwtype3.org [mailto:type3@vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of
Wuzmop@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 2:29 PM
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: [T3] Dallas Type 3'ers

I contacted the Austin Aircoolers to see if they had any current or
former
members in the area who would be interested in setting up a similiar
club in
Dallas. they seem to be a club that does not take itself too seriously,
and
is all about having a good time. They loved the idea of a "Dallas
Chapter"
and volunteered some web space on their site for us. I am somewhat
frustrated
that all the area clubs are in the Arlington/Fort Worth areas, and in my

limited exposure, they seem to take themselves pretty seriously. If
interested check them out at www.aircoolers.org and contact me off the
list.

Robb