Re: [T3] type3 list (am i bouncing? etc)

<x-flowed>At 9:37 PM -0700 6/12/02, manifestOH wrote:
heya greg
haven't got a thing from T3 since:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:32:31 -0400
i know, it's only a DAY...
but, that's very unlike the list

Shin, and everyone,

It looks like the new list has adjustable bounce thresholds, and that they defaulted to being pretty strict.

I've loosened them up a bit; it should take a greater number and/or more severe bounces before you're kicked off.

If you think you've been booted from the list, please just re-subscribe via the instructions here:

	http://vwtype3.org/list/

We'll see if the relaxed settings are more tolerant of the occasional transient bounce issue.

-Greg Merritt