From: type3@vwtype3.org [mailto:type3@vwtype3.org]On Behalf Of
jason.smith@sarcom.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 11:10 AM
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: [T3] T3's in the movies -survey

OK, Just for the fun of it I'd like to compile a list of all the T3's that
can be found in movies or TV.  I know Everett has a list of VW's in movies
etc. but I'd like to get a T3 list.  So if anyone can think of any send them
directly to me at mailto:jason.smith@sarcom.com
<mailto:jason.smith@sarcom.com> .  I'll start the list with:  1994's "Naked
in New York" - Eric Stolz starts the story driving a Fastback (Year?) and
2001's "Rockstar" with the 70's orange Squareback.

Thanks,
Jason Smith
'72 Fastback FI AT
'97 Jetta