[T3] Try again?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Ok well here goes another test, this is the 5th time I have sent an e-mail
to the list and nothing at all is getting there. This time I am sending from
another account.

I did unplug the cold start injector, and after the 2 1/2 hour drive the car
started perfectly. Repeated the same test on the drive back and again the
car started perfectly. It is possible that conditions were not met, as the
weather was not quite as warm the last couple of days. I have left the cold
start injector unplugged for the time being to further test the results.

Drake
72 square stock
63 bug darkside
San Jose, Ca.