Re: [T3] Berg Cruise & Parma Invasion

Yeah, the square is in _many_ boxes!

I will most likely be around 470 and I-70 near Golden in the 9:00
time-frame. 2 cars are coming down from Boulder and will join up at a
TBD point on I-70. We plan to stay in Grand Junction that night and
hook up the next day at I-70/I-15 with some folks coming down from
SLC in a Bus.

My tentative route back is a basic diagonal through Washington, Idaho
and Utah to I-80 at SLC, then across to I-25 at Cheyenne. At least 3
days to get back.

Max

=====