Re: [T3] [T3]ball joints

Mike,
Don't worry, I'd say.  I replaced all four of mine in about four hours -- it
was my first time, too!  I think they are much easier to do than my beetle,
at least I can get them in and out on my own.  One thing to watch out for...
there is a notch in the arm that is connected to the ball, and I beleive
that the owner's service manual said to be sure it is facing front, but
check in your manual to be sure.

On another note, I found the type three specific angled tie rod end for the
LH inner on Carparts.com of all places!

Good luck!

Yancy Everhart
'66 Squareback