Re: [T3] seat belts

<x-flowed>Ok, pictures of my seatbelts can now be viewed at http://public.fotki.com/volkswagen For full size pics click on "Get Original Uploaded Photo". I'm sorry I couldnt make it yesterday, something came up.

Btw, if anyone wonder, the front seats are 1976 VW Golf with TMI covers, the headrests are stock 1983 VW Polo.

PerL
73 Variant L

Grant Voigt wrote:

what is "Securon" belts??? Picture would be great

Grant

--- John Fischer <john@stickergiant.com> wrote:

I would love to see a pic of a beeter seat belt
set-up for a type 3

Behalf Of Per
Lindgren

I put in "Securon" belts that I bought from the
FLAPS. The old retractables didnt retract anymore, they were just
hanging loose and wasnt useable anymore. I can try and get a pic
tomorrow if you're interested.

PerL
73 Variant L