[T3] seat belts

has anyone every put the retractable seat belts on
there car? California Imports
(http://www.partsvw.com/) has a set that they carry.
The belts they carry are not the most attractive, is
there any other options? I would like to install new
ones, not used ones. Also this is for the front seats
which are shoulder and lap, not the back seats, those
may be next. What year did VW start doing retractable
belts in their cars? Maybe I could get a set of those
and install them. Thanks

Grant
69 Fastback

Also, anyone going to the bugjam this weekend in PA?