Re: [T3] Poor Upholstry fit

On 6 Jun 2002, at 7:49, Simon Glen wrote:

> However, in this case the Volkswagen parts manual has made it abundantly clear
> when  changes to seat covers were made.

I didn't mean to sound like I disagreed with this. TMI (or this particular
salesperson) is most likely mistaken here. There certainly are mistakes in
the VW parts lists, anyone who has spent time trying to decipher them has
seen some of them, but in this case, the collective list knowledge and the
parts list seem to agree that TMI was wrong.