RE:[T3] wiring

<x-flowed>happened to run upon a website that has wiring diagrams; I'm pretty sure you'll find what you're looking for...I don't think you could get any simpler :)
http://vintagebus.com/wiring/
-Leah

'65  sqareback

has anyone re-wired a tyoe three, namely a 66 era fastback, and if do how difficult is it? My wiring is spliced and looks like a rats nest.
Ryan
No man is free who is not master of himself. ~ Epictetus