[T3] Rear seat belts

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hi,

Thinking about fitting rear retracting seat belts, whilst I've got the
squareback in bits.  I've just got a couple of questions first (I have read
the thread in the tech section, but it didn't answer my questions):

1) I can see clearly enough the mounting points on the 'c' pillar and in the
bodywork just above the chassis tunnel by the chassis number.  However,
where is the third mounting point?, does the belt anchor into the raised
circular lump of metal on the rear inner wing, the same place where the rear
seat bolts into?

2)  If I fit retractable belts, rather than static, I was thinking of
cutting out a section of the inner wing just above the wheel arch (just
behind the back seat in line with the 'C' pillar bolt hole), welding a
captive nut to a thick piece of plate and welding the plate into the wing.
Is this the recommended way?

Thanks

Craig

1972 Squareback