Re: [T3] Tire size and lowering

<x-charset iso-8859-1>i have riverias on my swing axle fasty with 145's up front and 205/60 on the
rear. the 145's fit well but the rears don't. They did fit nicely on my irs
square that i had them on before. i think i have a mis matched set so my
backspacing is way off. my right rear rubs, while my left one doesn't! i'm
going to re-adjust my springplates to see if i can get them to fitt better,
also i am checking the backspacing on all 5 of my wheels.

BTW i did some searching online and found this link for wheels, 8 spokes,
riverias, ....

http://www.coverline.net/Wheels-eagle/wheelindexCLASS.htm

i like the 073s but not sure how well they would fit?

eric

</x-charset>