[T3] tie rod end

hello,
I recently discovered (through buying the wrong one,
and then through the list archives) that the left
inner tie rod end is unique to the type 3 and hard to
find.  As luck would have it, this is the one that I
need to replace.  I know other people have just put a
straight end on it and hoped it would last, but I am a
perfectionist and would hate to have to do this.  It
is the second half of 1968, with the thicker pins.
Does anyone know where I can get one of these?  Please
help!

Barry Viss
'68 Square