Re: [T3] Pan Bolts

<x-flowed>I have some srew extractors from K-D Tools. These work really good, and I find them better than the regular spiral screw extractors. These are square, you drilla hole through the bolt, hammer this extractor in and them screw them out with a spanner. http://www.mytoolstore.com/kd/kdspec06.html

PerL
73 Variant L

ApoplexY wrote:

Welp, got everything done but the speedo cable and dropping the engine then
we sheared off 6 pan bolt heads halfway out.  Does anyone have any
experience getting these out?  Should have torched them, I know....
Is my only option to drill them out?  What does this do to the threads for
screwing in new bolts etc?

Thanks,
Carrie
http:www.eradain.com/vwcompound