Re: [T3] Still hoping for 30-40 responses...hehe

On Sun, 2002-06-02 at 12:51, Rainman wrote:

> I went to autozone to check out prices for these and they want $15 each for
> them.  Anyone know if these are interchangeable with T1 versions?  Or any
> other car?  Or do you know of a good source?

Don't be cheap on brake parts.
Brakes and tires are your last contact with the road.
I am not sure if they interchange with T-1. There may be a difference in
length. Motorworks.com used to show the length on their web site.

--
Russ Wolfe
'66 FB MT (It drove)