[T3] invasion stuff

<x-flowed>i am posting this to the type 3 list so more people can see this. one of the purposes of the Type 3 Invasion is to raise money for the Boise Ronald McDonald House. This house, if you aren't familiar with it allows families to stay near hospitals at a nominal fee. We are raising money for this several ways.
1st--any 'profit' from the $4 dollar entry fee per car is going to the RMH project
2nd--John J (designer of the shirt) is donating part of the proceeds from every Invasion shirt to the RMH project
3rd--As of today, the host sight (Parma Motor Vu) is donating $5 for every shirt they sell on August 17&18 to the RMH project!

I am hoping that anyone thinking of coming for a great and grand Type 3 time will consider these 3 ways to help a fantastic cause...

Thanks for all your time Volks!  And see you in 76 DAYS!!!

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc & 1959 Bug http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/
Type 3 Invasion Aug. 17th and 18th http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/invasion.html

</x-flowed>