[T3] driving orientation for foreign "Invaders"

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>
I found this site while looking for something else.
 (That's always the way, isn't it?)  I thought that since
Dave and Per are going to be spending some significant time
on the road here in the Wild West, they might get a kick
out of this:

       http://www.caldrive.com/

Some bits are California-specific, but a lot of it relates
more generally to driving in the western U.S., or simply in
the U.S. at large.

Some of you east coasters (like from Wisconsin or Michigan,
haha) who are heading west for the Invasion might get a
kick out of it, too.

-Greg