[T3] Oil pressure sender/ Progressive Carb

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Does anyone out there have a single progressive Weber carb on their type-3.
The previous owner took out the FI and added this carb right before I bought
it. This is on a 1970 squareback. My problem is, to get the manifold for
this carb to fit right the PO took out the oil pressure dummy sender and
stuck in a bolt to fill the hole. Does anyone have a solution that they
might have done to get a sender back in there with out switching to a
different carb setup? How far up does the sender stick up out of the case?
Would some sort of 90 degree connector fit in the hole that I could then
attach my sender to work as an extension?

Thanks for your help.
Ryan