Re: [T3] tucking wheels

Ryan
     The only way I can think of to narrow your front end would be to weld a
type 1 frame horn onto your chassis. You would have to cut the  type 3 part
off and then buy a narrowed front beam from somewhere..   I imagine there
would be all kinds of geometry involved in installing the new unit which
should be carried out to type 1 spec and not type 3.   You might consider
contacting Ron Lummus  racing to see what they use with their pro stock cars.
  I've seen pictures of their cars and their front ends  are very narrow.
Good luck
Coolwhip