Re: [T3] generator

<x-charset iso-8859-1>GrantV=> since my generator is died, I figured
=> I should get a new one.

It will probably be much cheaper and more convenient to have your generator
rebuilt at your friendly local autoelectric shop. Check out where the local
mechanics get their electrical stuff done. If that won't work for you I have
a used 12V generator on hand with a set of new-in-box brushes.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
comwest@att.net
'66 KG1600