[T3] FI problems

> What made you think the FI wasn't working properly?

When I turn the ignition to "on" the FI main relay goes on, but the fuel
pump relay does nothing again.

> Is everything right in
> the ignition department?  While you are cranking the starter, are you
> getting spark to all 4 plug wires?  Timing?  Before you get it started,
you
> can static time it per the Muir manual instructions.

Yup, I've already done that. I was boosting the car because the starter was
having problems... it would turn and seem to get stuck. The engine turns
over by hand with no problems. I am going to look at the terminals for the
starter to see if there is something wrong.

But I still don't know why the fuel pump relay doesn't kick in anymore. All
electrical connections are good. Does anybody know a test I could perform to
check if the brain is screwed? Too bad it doesn't have fault codes like in
modern FI systems.

-Rich