[T3] Type 3 Chassis

Hi Volks,

I went yesterday, (with Michael Madias,
(Cyberfastback)) to pick up the chassis that I had
purchased a while ago.  I had purchased it sight
unseen from a highly respected enthusiast, and on the
advice from a friend who had seen it in person.   The
trip was uneventful.  Upon inspecting the chassis this
is what I found.  It has a swing axel rear subframe,
two fuel lines, and dual circuit master cylinder.
It's a '68 FI Manual transmission chassis.  The
chassis has been tweaked slightly in the left front
fenderwell area, it can be straigntened easily enough.
  There is only a little rust where the rear seat
support is welded to the pans, (it seems to be limited
to the support, and not the floor).  The strange thing
I found was the master cylinder, it has three pressure
switches, (two look like they are for the brake
lights, the standard pressure switches, and one is
about half that size, with two electrical
connnections).  I'm thinking that this third switch is
for the "brake warning light".  Any thoughts, Russ,
Jim, Keith?

Cheers,

John La Francois
Blauvelt, NY USA