Re: [T3] Small hoses to fuel injectors

On 28 Jul 2002, at 16:04, incynr8 wrote:

> I see I have braided hose, clamped and what appears to have a screw on
> hex fitting on the other.
> Can these be replaced with anything, such as dual clamped 5/16 hose?
> After I repalced alll the others, these leaked and I couldn't get
> pressure for start up, as well as being unsafe by leaking.

The original hoses can be replaced by CAREFULLY cutting thru the crimp
ferrule and then just replacing the short piece of hose with new 5/16" hose
and an ordinary hose clamp. If you already have some that have been
replaced, I'd suggest that you take one of them apart to make sure you
understand what's underneath there that you're trying to avoid cutting in to.