[T3] Indicators fixed

Hi list,

I bought a NOS indicator switch off my VWFLAPS today. What a difference self
cancelling indicators make! And I no longer have to wiggle it to get it to
work when turning left.

One thing though, when I was putting the switch in, I did the screws up all
of the way, but then the lever was 'slugish' to return to the off position.
I loosened off the screws on the right side a bit, and that made it work
properly. Since I don't want to go wrecking a new indicator switch, is it
safe to leave them slightly loose like that?

TIA,
Ben Doughney

'75 1200L
'63 1200 - Ringo