Re: [T3] Will This Bumper Mount Tow assembly work ?

On 27 Jul 2002, at 13:50, John Fischer wrote:

> I want to tow my '69 square from Colorado to Wisconsin and found this on JC
> Whitney:

> http://www.jcwhitney.com/productnoitem.jhtml?CATID=5251&BQ=jcw2

This is a bumper mount towbar. I recommend that you NOT tow one of these
old cars this way because our bumper mounts are just into sheet metal and
are one of the first things to rust out. You might be lucky, or the car might be
genuinely rust free, but you're taking a terrible risk.