[T3] thermostat adventure's over

<x-flowed>
I just got the last bits all put back on the '69's engine so that I could fire it up and see if the thermostat and flaps were working right. Success! After a couple of minutes of idling, I could see the flap shaft turning. (I made some marks on it when I had things apart.)

I couldn't mount one little tin piece that goes near the injectors/intake, because it mounts only via the two tin screws whose heads snapped off on me. I'll store it for now, and put it back on after I eventually get the busted screws extracted.

	I'm one step closer to Parma!  Less than three weeks to go.

	Thanks for everyone's help.

-Greg