[T3] Rear Brake Hose for 1969 SQBK

I have a quick question.  I am planning to replace the flexible brake hoses on my
squareback.   I ordered the front hoses, but I'm a little confused about the rear hoses.
The motorworks site indicates this hose (211 611 775C : 265mm/10.43") as just for the
LEFT side, but aircooled.net indicates it is usable for both on a T3 but only for the
left on a T2.  [Or at least, that's how I read it.]

Can someone help me clear this up?  I figure I should replace all four while I'm at it.
Thanks.

-jim-

=====
all new and now with genuine meat by-products...
http://www.machobeagle.com