Re: [T3] Fender removal

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Jason, that's a charcoal canister.  They usually just act as crud-catchers,
most of the stuff kicked up by the driver's front tire ends up on top of the
thing, and holds water, eventually causing the inner fender to rust out.  My
vote would be to ditch it entirely before that happens.  Russ and Jim
probably have better advice on that, though.

Jake Kooser