Re: [T3] Window Scrapers

<x-flowed>The German company VW Axel Stauber (http://www.vw-axel-stauber.com) has them in both the catalogue and price list. They are listed at DM 159 each, but since my price list is a bit old, prices in Euros are not included. vw-axel-stauber's part numbers are 853 311 321 and 322. As you can see, they rearrange the part numbers for them to be easier to find in the price list.

I reccomend you people order the catalogue, even if you cant read German, and even if you dont plan to order anything. They have virtually every part for the type 3 in there, and some aftermarket parts as well (e.g. the Abarth muffler).

PerL
73 Variant L